It was a great year in Kindergarten, but today was a bittersweet goodbye. I am so proud of the growth that each of these children have made. It has been such a privilege to teach each and every one of them this year! :)
Making the goodbye a bit more difficult than most years is that I will not be returning as a teacher at MAES next year. Instead, my husband and I have planned for me to spend some time at home being a mommy to Baby Brown (expected in August.) Lord willing, I will be back again someday when the time is right. But, in the mean time, I will DEARLY miss each and every student, parent and co-worker that have made my career here so special!!
Families, thank you for all of your support from home this school year. Have a fun and safe summer. I wish you and your FIRST GRADER all the best for next year!!
Love,
Mrs. Brown :)

No comments:
Post a Comment