Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Happy Summer!!
It was a bittersweet goodbye on the last day of Kindergarten. I am so proud of everything that each of child has accomplished this year, and feel privileged to have been their teacher! We had such a great year together, which always makes it hard to see them go.
Making it even more difficult this year is that I will not be returning to MAES as a Kindergarten teacher next year. My husband and I have decided for me to stay home to be a mommy to Baby Brown (expected in August.) Lord willing, I will be back again someday when the time is right. But in the meantime, I have to thank each student, family, and co-worker who have made my career here so special!
Families, thank you for all that you have done to support me and your child throughout the year. You have played such a vital role in your child's success as a kindergartner! I hope that you all have a fun and safe summer. Thank you so much for sharing your kindergartner with me this year. I wish you and your FIRST GRADER all the best next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment